Hell Vampire Crypt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy rpg forum with vampires, were wolves and shiz!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shopping guide - How to buy shit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrazyAngel
True Blood Pervy Senpai
True Blood Pervy Senpai

Shopping guide - How to buy shit Empty
PostSubject: Shopping guide - How to buy shit   Shopping guide - How to buy shit Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 1:22 pm

What are blood drops?
Blood drops is the money system that is used on this group. New members will automatically join with the amount of 500 blood drops in total. You can gain more drops by drawing art, animations, writing stories or simply cataloging your rp's in the deviantart group. Though, on this forum, you don't need to catalog it, you just need to type in (finished) when your rp is over and we will give you your blood drops according to the number of words that you have in total.

What is the use for this?
Well, you can use it to buy more character applications (considering some of the specie's are very limited) such as the other creature's app, relation ships, tamer or familiar, angels, etc. You can buy a bite if for example, you made a human character and you want it to become a hell vampire, you can buy a vampire house with hell kiln (the item that is used to forge vampire knives for their ritual) if you want your hell vampire to lead a house, a hell kiln on its own, etc.

You can see all what you can buy in the blood shop.

How can I purchase an item
In order to purchase an item from the Blood Shop Please create a thread titled "Item Request :: " if you can, include the date you're posting the request, and example would be "8/19/16" 

Now then, in the body of your request, please fill out the fallowing~

Username: 
(your Deviantart username if you have one)
Item Name: (If the item is an app, please have the app PRE-MADE and ready to be looked at by an admin, and link it under item name)
Notes: (Any side notes you may have about what you're getting, if non, just put "N/A") 

If the item is a holy weapon, please use the following.

Username: (your Deviantart username if you have one)
Item Name:
Item receiver: (the character that will be getting the holy weapon)
(If the item is an app, please have the app PRE-MADE and ready to be looked at by an admin, and link it under item name)
Notes: (Any side notes you may have about what you're getting, if non, just put "N/A")
Role Play Proof: (I will need this, a link of a RP done with Twin and her character Rory giving your character the holy weapon. I can negotiate this, as sometimes I'm too tired, but I would like to have this filled out)
Back to top Go down
http://zecrazyangel.deviantart.com/

Shopping guide - How to buy shit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hell Vampire Crypt :: General :: Character bio, logbook and bloodshop :: Blood shop :: Introduction-
Jump to: